Centennial Towing Service
Blue Diamond Towing Service provides the best winch out, fuel delivery, flat tire repair, battery jump
- No nonsense. Simple as it sounds. Straight talk with no
- No going MIA when we are actually supposed to be on the way. You call, we give you our estimated arrival time and keep you updated from there. Again, simple.
- No extra, made-up or unexpected charges.
We’ve been serving Centennial and the state Colorado for over 20 years and we’ve built a reputation as one of the best in the business. But talk is cheap. Give us a call and let us show you.
- Towing service- We offering towing services in Centennial 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We know you didn’t plan to have a problem with your vehicle which is why you don’t have to worry about planning around our hours. We are here to help 24/7, day or night.
- Winch outs- Winter causes a lot of problems. The least of which is stuck vehicles. Centennial snowfall can either trap your vehicle outright or slide you into an off-road snow bank. Either way, we got you covered. When you call, please give our dispatch team as much information as possible about how you got stuck and the lay of the land. The success of a winch out often depends on making sure all of the right equipment is available. The more our tow truck drivers know, the better prepared they will be.
- Flat Tire Service- Changing a tire should be easy right? Not when it’s in the middle of the night on a busy road. Then it’s anything but easy. It’s just plain dangerous. Leave that kind of work up to the Centennial towing professionals. Before you think about driving on a flat tire, realize how dangerous that really is! A flat tire changes the way your vehicle drives and can easily lead to an accident.
- Fuel Delivery- Running out of gas is never fun. But as frustrating as it is, remember it’s an easy fix. We can get you back on the road in no time. Unless of course, you would prefer to jog.
- Jump Start Services- While you don’t need jumper cables 99% of the time, when you do need them it really matters. Tried to ask around but no one else is carrying them either? Or worse yet- there isn’t anyone to ask. We know someone who always carries jumper cables…our tow truck drivers! Maybe you have cables but can’t connect the batteries due to being parked in a tight spot. Enter the jump box. Just let us know and our tow driver can bring a battery box that allows us to connect to your battery from just about any angle.
Ready to work with Centennial’s best towing service? Give us a call!